The Glamour Photo Shooting Session is first of all a Celebration of yourself, a day were you are pampered and empowered, were you feel beautiful and unique. Where we create together awesome images where you’ll look like a magazine cover celebrity.
Planning and design your session
All shootings at Lucia Gaggero’s Studios are tailor made on YOU, that’s why there is always a pre-session meeting. During the pre-session meeting, we will have the opportunity to meet each others, you’ll discover the studio, my work and the products we offer, we will explain everything you need to know about the shooting day, you will have the opportunity to browse through many glamorous gowns and outfits from the studio wardrobe collection and select 3 unique looks to give you a variety of styles during your photo shoot.
But more important, we will be listening to you, your needs, your wishes, to make that day UNIQUE and SPECIAL.
We will then look through a number of images to get a better understanding of what type of image resonate with you the most. Maybe it’s the Cover Girl look, or the classic Victorian portrait, Boudoir Style or maybe something else.
Please let us know if you have any skin or food allergies prior to your session or if you have any food restrictions ( gluten free – vegetarian – vegan – dairy intolerant etc.)
What to Bring?
- A nude and black strapless Bras are welcome as can be used to be wore with some of the dresses or just under some tulle for more artistic pictures.
- Any lingerie, jewellery, gowns, hats or other items you have and will make your session unique.
- Your face day cream or moisturizer.
- There is no need to bring shoe or high heels to your session, just if you feel more comfortable wearing them.
Skin & Hair
You’ll be totally Pampered having your make-up and hair done by professionals
- Please come to the studio the day of your session with your face skin completely clean and free of all cosmetics. Please Bring with you your usual day cream or moisturizer.
- Please DO NOT TAN or get a spray tan!
- Your hair should be cleaned and dry, except previous agreement previously discussed in our consult. Please make sure roots are touched up.
- A simple manicure with a nude colour is ideal for our session as hands are very important to your images.
What Happens Next?
15 days after the shooting day we will meet again at the Studio, were you’ll discover your amazing photos.
What you buy is entirely up to you!
Everything you’ll purchase will be printed on high quality paper and put in a luxury elegant Folio Box hand made in Italy.
A session fee of 120€ is required to reserve your shoot with Lucia Gaggero .
This fee includes a detailed session design consultation, hair & make up, use of our studio wardrobe, a fully directed photo shoot with multiple looks.
Purchase collections of your photographs printed and digitals beginning at 750€.
Lucia Gaggero Studios offers interest free in house financing on all collection purchases.
We don’t know what each day is going to be like. We could be gone tomorrow and any second could truly be our last. But we do have this moment. This time. Right now. Today, let’s CELEBRATE!
Please e-mail Lucia Gaggero for a detailed pricing brochure!